These days it is really important for any business to have a user-friendly and attractive website. Many companies know that the website is obsolete but are unsure about when to start the redesign process. Redesigns involve some functional modifications so that your website works better. Nowadays various web design services are provided by website design companies in India like Brain Technosys.
Here are top 10 reasons that denote the time is right to redesign your website
- Not Mobile Responsive – Almost everyone these days use a smartphone to browse the web. Studies claim that around 61% users will not return to a website that is not compatible with mobiles. So, it is of immense importance that you have a mobile-responsive website to save your business.
- Poor User Experience – It is important to focus on easy user navigation, great images, easy layout and perfect content while designing your website. Any lacuna in these parameters can lead to a loss of audience which would call for website redesigning.
- Outdated – It is really important to stay updated on your website with the regular generation of fresh content. Your credit-worthiness will mainly be judged based on your website design. So, if your website looks outdated, it is better to take the help of website design company.
- Slow Loading – Consumers get frustrated if your website does not load quickly. Due to this, you might lose on your customers and could even witness a fall in your SEO rankings.
- Not a Good Reflection of Your Business – If your website is not meeting your needs, you should go for redesigning. This may be due to a change in your branding or a change in your value proposition or a change in your business focus or maybe you have opted for expansion which is not reflected on your website. No matter what is the reason is, if your website does not show a true picture of your business, you should opt for redesigning.
- Better Results – If you feel you are not getting the results that you should and your website is not able to attract customers to your business goals, you should redesign it.
- Consider Your Competitors – If you find your competitor’s site could meet your business goals far better than your own site, it’s time to pull up your socks and get going.
- Not Optimized for Search Engines – A website redesign can help in improving the architecture of your site so that it is more SEO friendly.
- Security – If your website was long ago and hasn’t been redesigned since you are at a great risk for malware and hacking.
- Improper Display – If the images, content or interactive features do not display properly, you can expect a higher bounce rate.
Your website should evolve, improve and enhance as your business grows. It’s always better to take the help of web designers in India to get the best for your business.