- As a developer, you will be responsible for many phases of the software development lifecycle including technical research, requirements analysis, high level and technical design, implementation of enhancements to the product, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance.
- Willing to work on the next generation technology platform.
- Exciting opportunity to work on Microsoft ASP.NET platform.
- Great opportunity to build world-class, scalable applications from scratch.
- 1 – 3 years experience in IT based companies.
- Hands-on Web based and Window based programming using C#, 3 tier architecture, OOPS etc.
- Must write efficient code with documentation.
- Able to act as a mentor for subordinates.
- Can read code written by others.
- Has experience debugging code.
- Ability to write queries and scripts on SQL Server 2008.
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org